Monday, May 11, 2009

Defense Department regrets to inform you....

Ok so today I was suppose to start my physical security class. I arrived at 0600 as instructed to find out that along with my other classmates we were going to be used as watch standers for a drill that they had planned for that morning...Um yeah the reasoning of using a bunch of people for a drill rather than the actual watch standers was beyond me. Ok hell why not roll with it.

After spending a whole three hours of doing nothing we get our gear and roll out to the gate. Once the real world vehicles were cleared we relieved the armed watches with us and our equipped toy guns and took up post...

It wasn't long before one of the MA1's came wandering in to the gate looking ever so obvious I mean a raincoat when it was sunny and blazing hot, (fully zipped) and green pants...Hmm red flag anyone? Mind you he gets 50ft within the perimeter fence before he is stopped and challenged....Thats not good...The only one thinking at this point is our overwatch and he shoulders his M-16 and takes aim at this "suspicious person"

During the verbal altercation that insued, I got an uneasy feeling and dropped my hand to my gun...Well our "suspicious person" decides he is going to leave, at this point out of nowhere comes another sentry weapon out, my partner yells for the person to halt and which point he starts reaching in the jacket. I draw down on the person as does the other sentry and my partner makes a move to secure the guy's arm...

The next thing we know there is a loud bang, cloud of orange smoke and now my partner and the suspect look like what can only be described as a couple human cheetos as they are covered in orange dust...

We are told the three of us plus the civilian guard that was nearby are all dead...Great killed by the cheeto bomber

No comments: